Just a quick note to let you know that NASMM is featured in a comprehensive article & slideshow on the Grandparents.com website.
We’re in the News!
Yep, that’s NASMM in the current issue of US News & World Report!
Seniors Shredding Day Leads to a Donation for Pelham Cares– November 2015
Below is a list of links we think you’ll find helpful:
- National Association Of Senior Move Managers (includes code of ethics)
- Certified Relocation & Transition Specialist (CRTS)®
- Canada Cares (A Celebration of Caregiving)
- Family Caregivers Unite!
- March of Dimes: Stroke Recovery Canada®: A national service offering support, education and community
programs for stroke survivors, their caregivers and families.
- Caregiving Matters
- Alzheimer Society: Lots of puzzles and word games to help keep sharp!
- Canadian Home Care Association
- Boomerater: A free online advice network for Baby Boomers